Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome to my Art Blog!

I'm so happy to have you here!  I'm looking forward to working on this new blog and sharing my art experiences with you.  I'll be posting about all kinds of art-related things, such as:

  • Art tips I use
  • Websites I like
  • Artists I'm interested in
  • Art supplies
  • Tutorials
  • What I'm working on in my own work
This last one will be especially pertinent as I begin my artist residency with Two Twelve Arts Center in Saline, Michigan!  I'm very excited about this opportunity, and am especially grateful to Margie Bovee, who came up with the whole idea one afternoon when her thinking cap was in full gear!  The most amazing part?  In January I sat and wrote down what I would do if I could do anything I wanted to do, and, six weeks later, unbeknownst to her, Margie delivered to me just that dream.

I hope you'll stick with me on this adventure and many artistic adventures to come!!  If you're in the mood for a lot of random things, including poetry, ramblings, and silliness, feel free to check out my other blog, Tuesdays Aren't Just for Robots Anymore.  I'll bring some of that silliness here, too, on occasion, but will keep the bulk of it there, just to be safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment